This unique web enabled weather appliance combines the features of an electronic picture
frame with an automated web content display to provide real-time weather
presentations for desktops, walls, large plasma/LCD displays, and cable TV
channels. It features Internet connectivity using Cat5 Ethernet cable connected
to your existing network.
Comes with a selection of free weather maps, updated
constantly from our IntelliWeather service.
Besides weather, you can display advertising graphics or any
other JPEG graphics placed on a webserver or intranet server.
Graphics are standard JPEG's at 800x600 resolution, larger
sizes are automatically scaled to fit
Graphics can also be stored in the frame and presented at
any point in the slide show.
Uses any existing Cat5 RJ-45 LAN connection to a hub or
switch with an internet
connection. Plug and Play when used with DHCP based router or firewall
Supports Static IP addresses
Supports DHCP assigned addresses from router
Uses only port 80 HTTP requests to be compatible with most
firewalls and proxy servers
Hacker secure, administration from the USB port, not from
Wall or Desktop use, dual mount included
Automated unattended updates and display
- Cabled Ethernet or 802.11B Wireless
- Adjustable display speed
- Multiple WeatherFrames can be setup on a network and
administered from a single PC
- 12 Volt DC or 120VAC operation
- Use Standalone or with optional cable drive large
Plasma or LCD displays
- With optional hardware, can also drive a local TV
"live weather channel" in cable TV systems for hotels or community cable
- Audio files can be played with live content
- Easy setup - no programming skills required.
It also features an easy picture album style slide show setup program, and fully
automated, unattended, operation. It
works with any existing internet connection you may already have in place.
Special Weather Data available
Our product and service is purchased by broadcasters, corporations,
universities, and organizations around the world. We can offer specialized
weather briefing products on demand at amazingly affordable prices. Some
examples of specialty weather data that we can include would be:
Please contact us for more info if you have needs for
these special services.
- Custom Radar and Satellite views
- Hi-Res Visible satellite imaging to
supplant standard Infra-red images
- Cusom localized maps that plot surface or
upper air data and combined with other products
- Live local weather station networks plotted on maps
- Custom 3D and terrain basemap design
- Custom automated TV channels to match WeatherFrame brifing channels